Ihre Karrierechance als
UI / UX Designer (m/w/d)Im Bereich Automotive / Spezialisten und Freelancer, zu besetzen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing team of creative visionaries. You will have the opportunity to design user-centric native apps, in-vehicle display screens and desktop and mobile web experiences. You will be responsible for taking these products and features from research and early concept stage, through wireframing, prototyping, iterating on user feedback, implementation and post launch evaluation. Our ideal candidate is inspired by the future of car design and technology and passionate about creating groundbreaking, futuristic automotive interfaces. The job is located in Turin in Italy.
- Provide forward, innovative thinking about the future of connected vehicles.
- Conduct user research.
- Explore, concept and develop entire design ecosystems, inclusive of user interfaces, connected data and interaction models compatible across screens, devices and physical locations.
- Present your design solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, mock-ups, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Prototype solutions, digital products and interfaces in ways that clearly illustrate how elements function, appear, and move.
- Work closely with engineering, manufacturing and supply chain in cross-functional teams to manage and implement the UX/UI vision into production vehicles.
- Stay current with latest trends in automotive design as well as consumer electronics, product, fashion, architectural and related design field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design-related discipline preferred
- Mimium 2+ years’ experience in user-centered digital design, automotive industry experience a plus
- Proficiency in industry standard design tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Indesign, QT Design etc.) and UX principles
- Experience designing for desktop and mobile web and native applications (automotive UX, gaming, and connected device app design experience a plus)
- Knowledge of user research and prototyping methods
- Strong visual design aesthetic
- Risk taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love
- Must be flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter direction according to changes in projects or business environment
- Good time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, professional and a positive attitude
- A portfolio demonstrating successful design solutions
- Ability to travel
- Location: Turin / Italy
- Duration: 6 month + option of extension of 6 month
Voll- oder Teilzeit