Ihre Karrierechance als
Software Integrator (m/w/d)Im Bereich Automotive / Berufserfahrene, zu besetzen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt.
You are an experienced professional in the area oft software integration or software development and you are interested in a job in Regensburg? Do not hesitate and take your chance. We are looking forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
93055 - Regensburg (Bayern)
- Integration of work packages provided by internal and external development teams and provision to the internal System Integration team.
- Submitting, solving and clarification of problems and defects with other developers.
- Supporting on-site and off-site integration workshops at customer and OEM locations.
- Creation and preparation of debug software for more detailed error analysis.
- Flashing of modified project software to accelerate error analysis.
- It is necessary that you possess knowhow in Embedded Linux debugging and administration tools.
- Knowledge of the OSI layers (in specific the protocols IPv4/IPv6, UDP/TCP, SOME/IP) is mandatory.
- Furthermore, you have knowledge on Embedded Linux solutions and JAVA NATIVE Interfaces (JNI).
- In addition to that, you are experienced with AUTOSAR Adaptive and knowledge about the architecture.
- You also have knowledge in web-based transport (MQTT/SOCKS) and security protocols (TLS, dTLS).
- You gained experience on module integration processes.
- It would be great if you know Vector tooling and simulation environment.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English language skills are necessary, in speaking as well as in writing.