Ihre Karrierechance als
Sales Engineer Aerospace - DOA Services in Germany (m/w/d)Im Bereich Luft- und Raumfahrt / Berufserfahrene, zu besetzen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt.
The SII Group is a leading engineering corporation, home of more than 10.000 technical consultants worldwide, specialized in the delivery of first call services and products to our Clients in the Aviation, Telecommunication, Defense, Automotive and Banking Sector.
SII Deutschland GmbH represents the German branch of the group and is the headquarter of our EASA approved Design Organization.
Since 2007, we have successfully accomplished more than 500 minor and major modifications on aircraft and rotorcraft on behalf of our customers, both in the corporate and the commercial aviation sector.
As sales engineer, we invite you to become part of our long success story. This vacancy is addressed to qualified individuals who are ready to relocate to our design office located in the vicinity of Munich, one of Germany’s most beautiful cities, in the vicinity of the Alps.
SW1A - Westminster Abbey (England)
- Initiate and manage sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers.
- Develop customer solutions together with our engineering and certification teams.
- Manage bid process and interact with customer, internal teams and potential suppliers.
- Preparation of commercial and technical offers.
- Driving sales growth.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the customers.
- Collaboration at engineering and certification projects.
- Degree in aerospace engineering or related fields.
- Strong technical background of design organization business.
- Several years of professional experience in aircraft modification services sales.
- Goal- and success-oriented working style.
- Up-to-date with industry trends and markets.
- Knowledge of EASA or other foreign regulations.
- Strong communication
- Proficiency in German is a clear advantage
- Full clean driver’s license
- Full time German permanent contract
- Competitive compensation package and benefits, including 30 days paid vacation and company car
- Training & Language Courses
- An exciting work environment in an international team
- Interaction with premium Clients and state of the art partners
- SII Deutschland GmbH is an equal opportunity employer
Voll- oder Teilzeit