Ihre Karrierechance als
SW Infotainment Engineer / SW tester Automotive (m/w/d)Im Bereich Automotive / Berufserfahrene, zu besetzen ab 17.01.2021
Software are today essential in automotive, as they manage and support more and more functions. Testing, validating and reporting the functionality and the fulfilment of the performance targets are therefore a priority for the automotive suppliers.
For a renowned Automotive manufacturer located in south Germany, we are looking for a SW Infotainment Engineer/SW tester to perform the following tasks:
85049 - Ingolstadt (Bayern)
- You will execute the tests plans and the tests cases.
- You are responsible of the Analysis of the tests results, and identification of the corrective solution to be addressed to final customers.
- You will be in charge of analyzing the failure modes and managing of the minor modifications.
- You will develop SW updates and minor reworks.
- You will perform troubleshooting.
- You will report on the tests results and corrective actions planed.
- You have worked in Audi and/or VW working model.
- You have a profound proven knowledge and experience in ODIS or iDEX, CP-Tool, System42.
- You have experience using Vector Tools, and developing HW/SW.
- You know well the automotive communication buses, as CAN, LIN and Ethernet.
- You are experienced in rest bus simulation and automotive buses programming in C.
- Knowledge of FlexRay and MOST is a plus.
- Experience in diagnostic protocols (UDS) is a plus.
- You have followed testing methodologies, with a focus on infotainment testing.
- Mandatory Skills:
- You can communicate fluently in English and German.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in this area.
Voll- oder Teilzeit