Ihre Karrierechance als
PMO / Engineer Infotainment (m/w/d)Im Bereich Automotive / Spezialisten und Freelancer, zu besetzen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt.
We are looking for a PMO/Engineer for the development and modification of an existing Infotainment System for a Premium Customer in the area of Connectivity. You will work closely with Project Manager and support him with the work package activities. Freelancers are preferred.
We are looking forward to knowing you.
- Understand the E/E Car Architecture to accommodate requests on the Connectivity of the
Infotainment System in the car.
- Understand the whole car ecosystem (incl. Backend technologies) Supports the development of advanced infotainment features/functions and their
documentation in the requirements tool chain.
- Interface with customers on Connectivity Topics through workshops ad meetings Coordination with other departments and suppliers steering
Project scheduling, management and issue tracking.
- Problem item investigation and resolution.
- Generating technical reports and various presentation material to communicate issues,
achievements, and technical information for project evaluations and information sharing
across the organization.
- Plans and directs software and hardware updates to test facilities.
- At least Bachelors Degree or higher in electrical, communication or automotive engineering or comparable
- Fluent English and German is MANDATORY because they are the official languages of the project. For this reason, the supplier qualification meetings will be held in English or German.
- NICE TO HAVE Italian language.
- Max. 2 years of working experience in Automotive Fields.
- Max. 2 years of experience in Embedded Products, Media Infotainment, Audio, VR, Bluetooth, CAN Connectivity, HMI Tuner, Navigation or any other automotive related
- Knowledge of Change Management flow.
- Mandatory is the knowledge of Atlassian Framework (mainly, Jira and Confluence).
- Knowledge of Automotive Architectures and communication protocols (CAN/MOST/ETHERNET).
- Experience in designing and integrating Backend Services.
- Ability to manage complexproblems and propose solutions.
- Experience in the area of embedded systems.
- Experience with ODIS and IDEX as well as CP-Tool.
- Experience in the area test execution-management.
- Knowledge and Experience with both Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Willingness to travel regularly.