Ihre Karrierechance als
Finance Business Partner - Controlling (m/w/d)Im Bereich Luft- und Raumfahrt / Berufserfahrene, zu besetzen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt.
As a finance business partner for our customer you will work very closely with a broad leadership group on all finance related topics. Key deliverables include providing transparency in all financial decisions and measurement topics, recommendations on and implementing process optimisation projects, budget controlling, KPI development and assisting the leadership in all key financial decisions. This position reports directly to the Head of Finance.
Be an early joiner in the Controlling team – this is an exceptional opportunity to shape the controlling landscape and commercial interfaces between highly specialized division operations and broader financial objectives.
82205 - Gilching (Bayern)
- Develop strong relationships across the business to become a trusted financial advisor, partnering with key stakeholders to provide finance support facilitating achievement of the overall business objectives
- Develop the controlling landscape to continuously add value to the organization
- Support the business to ensure the creation of accurate, realistic and achievable budgets within issued guidelines, take ownership of budget monitoring and communications and maintain forward looking forecasts to identify risks, opportunities and dependencies
- Financially evaluate business activities, modelling scenarios and testing business case assumptions to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Provide insightful commentary on monthly management reporting to enable a clear view of business performance
- Problem solve finance related queries in the business setting and be a leader and conduit in change management
- Improve relevant finance processes and reporting solutions, while maintaining an agile and flexible start-up culture
- Bachelors or Masters degree in finance or related field is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance business partnering or highly correlated field is mandatory
- Ability to independently develop and test financial models, business plans and complete scenario analyses is necessary
- Ability to develop data driven decision making models is necessary
- Exceptional presentation skills as well as deep knowledge of financial fundamentals to problem solve and identify areas of risk is necessary
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills are needed
- Proven ability to work in a fast-changing environment is of great benefit
- Hands on mentality with exceptional numerical and analytical skills is required
- Fluency in English is essential, German or any other language would be appreciated
Please note: Start must be February or March 2021.